- Archibald Ramsden acoustic piano (late 1800s, backwards on tr. 4)
- Ensoniq ESQ-1 digital synthesizer
- Hammond S6 chord organ
- Hohner International electronic piano (in an arbitrary JI tuning)
- Kawai KMA-37 electronic organ (with wah & overdrive)
- Suzuki Melodion Study-32
- toy upright piano
- Wurlitzer 206 electric piano
- Yamaha C-55 electronic organ (overdriven on tr. 9)
- Yamaha PSR-E413 digital keyboard
- hand percussions (desk bell, triangle, finger cymbals, GI Joe backpack)
- techniqual operations
- voices (forwards and backwards)
- winds (pennywhistle, harmonica, lips whistle)
Composed, performed, and produced by Jesse Acorn.
Recorded September 2nd to October 25th at JCS.
A single reel of NOS Scotch 142 tape (1.0 mil, non-backcoated polyester type) was used on a 4-track Tascam 22-4 machine, running at 7.5 ips (except for track 4, which was recorded at 15 ips).
Thanks to my parents, Conrad Sobieraj, and the FSM.
This music is not dancing music, but basically music for listening to.